- Ingredients of Blueberries Pancakes
- How to Prepare Blueberries Pancakes
- Nutrition in Blueberries Pancakes
Let’s know what are the ingredients in the recipe of Blueberries Pancakes?
Ingredients to Make Blueberries Pancakes
Serving People: 4, Prep time: 5 min, Cooke time: 50 min
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
Recipe of Blueberries Pancakes
- Beat egg unless fluffy.
- Beat in remaining ingredients unless mixed.
- Mix in ¼ cup milk.
- Pour 3 tbsp on a hot griddle.
- Cook pancakes unless puffed and dry.
- Turn pancake and cook unless it becomes golden brown.
- Stir in ½ cup of frozen or fresh (if easily available) blueberries.
- Blueberries Pancakes are ready.
Make about 10 cm of each pancake. Blueberries Pancakes is ready to serve.
Nutrition in Blueberries Pancakes
Blueberries Pancakes has the following nutrients in it.
- Fat: 9 grams
- Calories: 101 kcal
- Protein: 13 grams
- Carbs: 10 grams
- Fiber: 1 grams
- Sugar: 0 grams
- Sodium: 333 mg
- Cholesterol: 57 mg
- Vitamin A: 3%
- Vitamin C: 0 %
- Iron: 10%
- Calcium: 13 %